The Kinsa QuickCare smart digital thermometer helps you react appropriately when illness strikes. This award-winning thermometer gives you fast, professionally accurate and reliable oral, rectal or under the arm temperature readings in 8 seconds or less.... but that's just the beginning!
QuickCare syncs to your smartphone via Bluetooth and the accompanying free app offers personalized guidance based on age, fever and symptoms. Do you require rest and fluids, ibuprofen, or a trip to the doctor? Kinsa will give you the information you need to get better faster.
By using a Kinsa Smart Thermometer, you can also choose to help those around you by contributing your anonymous temperature readings to the publicly available HealthWeather Map™ , doing your part to build an early warning system for the spread of fever-linked contagious illness, such as COVID-19 and influenza.
- Bluetooth connection to the Kinsa app
- FDA-cleared for safety & accuracy for all life stages
- Fast reading in 8 seconds or less
- Use orally, rectally or under the arm
- Flexible comfort tip
- Large backlit display
- Readings in °F or °C
- Ergonomic one button design
- Hygienic storage pouch
- Replaceable battery (CR2032)
The Kinsa App: A Nurse in Your Pocket
The Kinsa app uses your age, fever and symptoms to provide personalized guidance in your moment of need, allowing you to respond to illness right away.
- Personalized guidance based on age, fever and symptoms – know whether you’re better off treating this at home or going to the doctor
- COVID-19 symptom and diagnosis support
- Map of illness levels in your location – Kinsa aggregates anonymous information on levels of local illness to help you react faster, whether going to the doctor or increasing prevention at home
- Keep a log of your family’s health – refer to this health history later or share with a doctor
- Create accounts to access health history across multiple devices
Track medications and set reminders so you never miss a dose
- Connect to telemedicine, a nurse hotline, or other moment-of-need services
- Special fun for the little ones – “Ellie the Elephant” animations on screen help keep kids still for a fast, accurate reading
Is the Kinsa App Required for QuickCare to Work?
Your Kinsa QuickCare Thermometer is designed for use with or without a smartphone. However, for the full experience including features such as symptom tracking and fever guidance, you will need to download the Kinsa app.
QuickCare is compatible with iPhones and Android phones. Download the free Kinsa app on the App Store or Google Play. Kinsa temperature data integrates seamlessly with Apple's Health app.
Our mission is to help stop the spread of contagious illness.
We believe this mission is even more vital given the public health crisis we are facing today and accomplishing it requires better information on where and when illness is spreading. Only then can the right organizations and resources be mobilized to stop its spread.
We aggregate anonymous temperatures and symptoms to understand where illness is spreading in real-time. We give this information back to Kinsa smart thermometer users through the HealthWeather Map™ and the local health alerts - empowering you with the knowledge you need to keep your loved ones healthy.
Thank you for joining us in this big, bold mission. We can’t accomplish it without you.