Kinsa QuickCare smart digital thermometer is FDA-cleared for safety & accuracy and pediatrician-recommended for all life stages, even newborns. This award-winning thermometer gives you fast, professionally accurate and reliable temperature readings in 8 seconds or less.
Thanks to its flexible comfort tip, QuickCare can be used orally, rectally, or under the arm, and it doesn't stop with the temperature reading. It links to your smartphone via Bluetooth and it will let you know what to do next! Do you require rest and fluids, ibuprofen, or a trip to the emergency room? The free Kinsa app will give you guidance.
- Pediatrician-recommended and FDA-cleared for adults, kids, toddlers & babies (even newborns!)
- Professionally accurate and reliable temperature readings in 8 seconds or less
- Kinsa smartphone app uses your age, fever and symptoms to help you understand how to feel better faster, when to take meds and whether to call the doctor
- Keep track of your family’s health, get medicine dosage and reminders, connect to telemedicine, keep fidgety kids still during readings with Bubble game & Sesame Street mode
- Kinsa QuickCare can be used without the Kinsa smartphone app but the app is required for the initial thermometer set up and for its smart features
The Kinsa app uses your age, fever and symptoms to provide personalized guidance in your moment of need, allowing you to respond to illness right away.
Kinsa App helps you understand how to soothe symptoms, when to take meds or see a doctor. It allows you to track temperatures, symptoms and medications for each family member. Easily remember when symptoms began, how high the fever got and be reminded when it's time for more medication. You will be able to share the illness record with another caregiver or your doctor.
QuickCare is compatible with iPhones (iOS 10 or above) and Android phones (5.0 or above). Download the free Kinsa app on the App Store or Google Play.